Can someone help me finding a fiction ghostwriter?

Home Forums Writing Groups Can someone help me finding a fiction ghostwriter?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ghost_in_the_shell 4 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Oliver

We are certainly not looking for beginner or amateur ghost writers right now. What we are seeking is the professional level of the ghost writers who can provide us with the great quality work that can satisfy our client’s needs and requirements. My agency need the fiction ghost writers for hire. We are a very reputable company, and we need some quality ghost writers who can work with us. If you know anyone in your circle who is good enough to be a quality ghost writer then kindly share their information with us so that we can arrange their quick interview for them.

• #8838 Reply

Ghost_in_the_shell

Hello, I’m part of one of the largest Fantasy & Science Fiction RPG publishers in the market, though we publish a lot of spinoffs off our main sagas, including novels and short stories. We tend to hire a great deal of ghostwriters for most of them, and allow a big name or two to publish their own things. Last time we checked, one of our regulars had a publication here
    https://us.infoanuncios.com/united-states/freelance-C5S508/ghostwriting

Best of luck finding what you need.

Reply To: Can someone help me finding a fiction ghostwriter?
Your information:

Feel free to share!Email this to someone
email
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin

Comments are closed.