Do you want to find more readers for your book?
Do you feel uncertain about the technology or what to blog about?
Technical trainer Barb Drozdowich has been blogging for the better part of a decade & knows what authors need. Finding readers is the key to success.
One of the best ways to connect with these readers is through the establishment of a blog - one that isn’t just a billboard for sales & releases, but a method for establishing long term relationships with readers.
In award winning Blogging for Authors, Barb teaches not just how to set up a blog but how to turn it into a powerful tool of communication with readers. She brings several decades of teaching experience to help even the beginner author. In this book you’ll discover:
- How blogging can help with communication with readers
- How to create powerful topics to blog about that generate shareable content
- How to create optimized blog posts that will get people talking
- How to protect & backup your content to keep your site safe for years to come
- You'll have space to 'collect your thoughts' on lines provided at various points in the handbook.
Through a series of free tools & helpful hints, Blogging for Authors - A Companion Handbook helps you choose the right platform, understand the technical aspects & get started today. If you like an easy to understand book that cuts through the technobabble that exists in many tech manuals, this book is for you!
Pick up this great deal today & start connecting with readers right away.