Lin Weich Lin Weich was a primary teacher until she retired in 2008. She lives in Quesnel, BC. Lin has had numerous articles published in various magazines and photo essays published online.
Alone by Lin Weich
See Launched Article
ISBN • 978-1-4602-4032-8(Print) • 978-1-4602-4033-5(eBook)
Unable to shield their daughter from the abuse and what they perceive to be evils of modern society, a family relocates to an old pre-emption on the West Coast. There they find a rundown homestead and impossible challenges. As a desperate man comes looking for his lost inheritance, their two world collide.
Strength of an Eagle by Lin Weich
ISBN 978-1-77097-385-5 (pb)
Inspired by the Highway of Tears tragedies and the drug problems plaguing Northern B.C.; this novel depicts a young kayaker depending upon her courage and skills to overcome the inhospitable west coast environment, capture by smugglers and the grasp of a serial killer.
Half-Truths, Total Lies by Lin Weich
ISBN 978-1-77097-388-6 (pb)
This is a glimpse into the mind of a murderer as he tries to justify blackmailing and terrorizing an accused child molester, an alcoholic gambler and a homosexual who teach in an isolated, religious, Northern community.
1. Journey Into Self-Publishing– Through my journey as a newbie into self-publishing, I take the participant through the various highs and lows, what to expect, mysteries of the various packages offered, explain terms and make suggestions as to how to manage the process.
2. Travel Light, Travel Tight, Travel Right- A humorous look at traveling abroad. It is filled with suggestions on packing (light), security (tight) and being sensible (right) that are somewhat unusual but very useful.
3. Traveling Companions– Often people wish to travel but have no one to go with. This workshop is for those who are anticipating traveling with a companion that they may not know very well. Friends can often fill this bill but…how well do you know this person…will you be able to get along for long periods of time? It is filled with practical solutions to problems that might arise.
4. Combination of workshops 2 and 3
5. Found Money– An entertaining look at my method of finding money from various sources. Some of the suggestions are familiar but most are surprising. Found money is then spent on something you really want instead of what you need. Anyone can follow this method. I have used it for many years and have purchased things as cheap as a milkshake to as expensive as a kayak or a trip to South Africa.
For more information go to Website